Friday, May 13, 2011

Papa Lai's Joke

On a family hiking trip, we came upon the topic of reincarnation and Papa Lai wanted to share a joke about reincarnation with me.  Papa Lai said there was an old married couple who was having the same discussion about what they wanted to be reincarnated as:
The old husband told his wife "I don't care what I come back as, I just want to be able to have sex all the time."  The wife rolled her eyes.
Then one day the husband passed away, leaving his wife a widow.  Then one day, the husband came back to his wife in the middle of the night as a ghost.  "Death is not so bad."  Rubbing it in, he told her "I've been reincarnated and now I get to have sex all the time.  I have sex when I wake up in the morning.  I have sex after breakfast.  Then I eat lunch and then have sex all afternoon."
I tried to ignore the quizzical and judgmental looks of some middle aged woman who passed us on the trail who no doubt was listening to our very bizarre conversation.
And the husband told the wife that he came back to this world in a zoo.  He back as a...
Then Papa Lai started chuckling and asked me if I could guess.  I couldn't guess and he said:
He came back as a rabbit!!  Hahaha.  This joke is so funny.  You should tell all your friends.
So, friends, that was the joke Papa Lai asked me to share with all of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment