Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama Lai!

Today is Mama Lai's Birthday!  Please send your happy birthday wishes here.

Mama Lai found out that JCPenney gave customers receive an additional 15% off during their birthday month.  So the first weekend of November, Mama Lai decided to treat herself and go shopping.  Mama Lai called me from this store:
"You know I haven't been to JCPenney for very long time.  But I find out about the birthday coupon and I have to come BUT..."
And then Mama Lai trails off.  I find out that she went to a secluded corner to avoid being overheard:
"But the clothes here are so...hideous.  Even their furniture is so...ugly." 
Sorry JCPenney!  But Mama Lai did end up buying a solid colored down comforter for $60, the original price of which was over $100.  She was quite proud. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment