Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Case of the Missing Popsicles

Mama Lai and the Little Prince share a love for red bean popsicles.  So when the Little Prince came home for the holidays from college, Mama Lai decided to buy a big box of those popsicles in anticipation of his homecoming.  After dinner his first night home Mama Lai told the Little Prince that she got them a treat and asked him to get the popsicles from the freezer.  The Little Prince returned with one popsicle and generously handed the popsicle to Mama Lai, but pleaded for a bite.

Mama Lai (laughing):   "You can go get your own.  I'm not sharing!"

The Little Prince:          "But that's the only one left!"

Mama Lai:                     "What!  I bought a whole box!  You already ate them all??"

The Little Prince:          "I just got home!  I didn't even know we had popsicles!"

Then Mama Lai thought about this logic for a bit and then sheepishly said:
"Hahahaha.  That means I must've eaten them all.  Ok, I split half."

No comments:

Post a Comment