Monday, October 11, 2010

Before Inviting One of Mama Lai's Ducklings on Vacation...

My sister (aka Duckie) was once invited by a friend to join a group trip to Thailand. Mama Lai was disapproving, feeling that Thailand was dangerous and she didn't know enough about my sister's friends.  Right before the trip happened, she asked for my sister’s friend’s emergency contact information.  Hoping that would let Mama Lai’s mind rest easy, my sister sent the information over.  After receiving the information she called my sister and said
"If you don’t come back in 10 days I will hunt down your friend’s best friend, your friend’s family and kill them.  And then I will find his relatives and kill each of them too."

My sister got a cell phone in Thailand when she landed and made sure to call Mama Lai every single day that she was there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment